BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tumblr Themes »

Monday, June 27, 2011

Products I am currently using as my daily hair care routine

My Daily Hairspray gel that I use on my hair to help keep my hair in place.
My Daily Shampoo & Conditioner, Use shampoo throughout scalp and roots, rinse, shampoo throughout scalp to ends of hair, rinse the condition from middle of your hair out through the ends in a brushing motion. DO NOT do rubbing motion = increases and creates split ends !!


My Deep Hair Masque I use 3 times a week, after shampoo and conditioning my hair I run this through my hair and leave it in for 5-7 minutes then rinse out.
I use a bamboo bristled brush just like this one. It's gentle on your scalp and helps massage your roots and scalp to create blood flow which increases hair growth. I let my hair air dry and wait till its damp/dry. DO NOT brush your hair right after you shower. TOWEL BLOT HAIR & RING OUT THE EXCESS WATER out of your hair BEFORE brushing! Wet hair = weakest point of time of the hair. 

0 comments: