BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tumblr Themes »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

J'ADORE my MAKEUP !



The things I do when I am bored ! LOL ! I love my makeup! So I decided I shall write a blog about it! For the past 2 to 3 months now, I've been using:
--Concealer: *Glamaflauge in Medium.
--Foundation: *Maybelline FIT ME in 220.
--Finishing Powder: *Maybelline FIT ME in 220. 
--Mascara: *Maybelline FALSIES in Dramatic Black.
--Liquid eyeliner: PA* in Black.
--Eyeliner pencil: *NYX in black.

I'm LOVING it !! The foundation stays on my face for a long time. It's veryy veryy easy to blend! It matches my natural skin tone very well! I have no complaints about it! My mascara lives up to it's name "FALSIES" creating my eyelashes to look very full and long!! Plus, I love how intense the black coating is!! My liquid liner is a japanese makeup brand called PA* it's really easy to apply and it last very long!!! My pencil liner is from NYX cosmetics in black! It was definitely cheap and works greatttt ! I think I found a reliable and great outcome variety of makeup <33


*DISCLAIMER* All products mentioned in this blog was purchased with my own money. I was not told or paid to advertise or say this. <3 Just wanted to share my own personal opinion about these products <3

0 comments: