BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tumblr Themes »

Monday, March 28, 2011

My Sailor


Boyfriend <3 Best friend <3

I've been with my boyfriend for about 2 years and 4 months! :) We may have had our differences, ups and downs, and fights. But, in the end. We always had the ability to work it out! <3 It's really funny to look back at how we met, then see where we are today! :) Long story short, Fredo (my boyfriend) was best friends with my close friend at school. One day, Fredo picked up his best friend. And he introduced me to Fredo. Blah blah blah! Saw Fredo at a party then we he got my number, thennnnnn YEAHHH! We been together ever since then :) LOL

I feel like we practically seen eachother grow as young adults through the years.. From being two crazy little kids back in high school. To a full time student in college (me.) and a U.S. Navy Sailor (Fredo.) Things have DEFINITELY changed! He is SO mature now and definitely not my "boy"friend. he's MY MAN ;) hahaha. MY SAILOR ;D I love it!!! Not that many girls can say that they have a Sailor as a boyfriend ;) especially the fact that he's one of the men that is serving and protecting our country. It's a really great feeling and I always feel safe when I'm with him <3

He's my best friend !!! We've shared secrets, inside jokes, and all that other good stuff with each other!! I couldn't be happier with anyone else! Even though he may be busy, living the military lifestyle. I'm also trying to get the hang of him not being around as much. I always enjoy when he has vacations, but the hardest part is the realization of him leaving :( I am always thinking about him. I pray for his safety and faithfulness every night<3 My best friend, my boyfriend, my sailor. I love him SOO MUCH :) 

0 comments: