BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tumblr Themes »

Monday, March 14, 2011

DEUCES WINTER!

Im on some new ishhhh, I'm chuckin my deuces up to winter. I'm moving on to something better, better, better! No more trying to make it work! You made me wanna say bye bye, say bye bye, say bye bye to winter !! HA HA! I totally made a new remix to Chris Brown's song DEUCES :) Well anyways, SPRING BREAK is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!! Residing in Vegas, the weather has been absolute beautiful. Not to hot, not to cold. Perfectly perfect! I LOVE IT! This picture was taken in Mid-December. --- OOTP [outfit of the picture] hat-Michael Kors, scarf-Michael Kors, taylor cut sweater-F21 belt-F21. Lovely. I'm not really into planning out what I'm going to do during a break/vacation. Because, 80% of the time. It never happens :( Well, if you don't know.. Now you'll know! I am on YouTube :) search me, watch me, subbie me?? <3 i am lovetianachanel . Hair, Makeup, Tutorials, Outfit, Hauls.. etc..etc.. Come visit my channel :D I will be updating as much as possible!! okay toodles poodles !

0 comments: