BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tumblr Themes »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby shower Gift Idea

My lovely friend is currently pregnant with a baby girl. Her baby shower was this past week and since the day I found out she was pregnant, I was super excited to go baby shopping. Cute little booties, one-sies, hats, just babies are cute in general!!! I didn't want to go for the typical boring baby shower gifts... Who needs another blanket? Who needs another rattler? Who needs five baby tubs??? What a baby really needs is the ESSENTIALS! Thats why I decided to go for a DIAPER CAKE! Your probably wondering, what the heck is a diaper cake?? How in the world do you eat that??? Unfortunately, You are not able to eat it.. It's a bunch of diapers shaped and tiered like a "cake". Hence, Diaper Cake. :)
Luckily for me, and for ALL OF YOU OUT THERE TOO !! My aunt currently has her own little diaper cake business. Her business resides in Las Vegas, NV. Her diaper cake ranges to 1tier to 4tiers. Prices range from $25.00-$65.00. She can do different colors, styles, sizes, goodies on the diaper cake. She is willing to work with any future customers ideas. Unfortunately, her webpage is undergoing construction. So, I'll be posting up pictures of different cakes she's made in the past. :))
The way I wanted my aunt to design my friend's diaper cake was based off her favorite character, and the color of her baby's room. So therefore, I got a 3 tier cake, pink, with hello kitty and cheetah print ribbon [because i <3 cheetaaaahh] LOL. This diaper cake includes: 90 diapers, 2 wash cloths, 2 pairs of booties, 3 teether, 3 pairs of mittens, 2 files, 1 nail clipper, [JOHNSON'S BRAND] 1 lotion, 1 baby wash, 1 powder, 1 Desitin, and 1 shampoo, 1 9oz baby bottle, 1 5oz baby bottle, and 1 Hello Kitty tiara :)


IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING A DIAPER CAKE OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL : ilytianachanel.YT@gmail.com  

Please include "Diaper Cake" within the subject so I do not mistaken it for a personal or spam mail. Thank you!!!!

0 comments: